When companies need to solve the equipment of workers
Each company deals with entrusting, handing over or taking over property, especially work equipment and aids. In small teams, there is no need for records, everything is on a personal basis, can be memorized, or maintained in paper or Excel records. However, for higher numbers of people, typically 20 to 40 people, this method becomes unsustainable and companies should start using digital records of issued items.
- issuance and entrustment of work tools and equipment when an employee joins
- continuous change of work equipment during the employment relationship
- handing over or returning work equipment when the employee leaves (termination of employment)
What are the options for handing over and taking over property
Handing over and receiving can be done either on paper or digitally
- Paper handover is suitable for situations where, processes, standards or legislation require "paper" with a physical signature
- Digital transmission facilitates processes and reduces the need for papers and their archiving. Requires electronic signature or employee user account
Issuance of work aids to employees
Issuing work aids is intensive and important, especially at the beginning of the work process or when changing jobs. Most often, work aids or other equipment for workers (for example, keys, access cards, computer or mobile phone) go to new employees
Transfer of property between employees
One of the tasks of property management is transfers. Even transfers of property, typically office equipment or work tools, between employees. The system records the history of transfers of individual pieces of property between employees, so it is possible to trace back who worked with the given property in the past.
- Paper asset transfers
- Asset transfers using digital transfer
Taking over issued property from employees
Taking over work aids, equipment and property from employees is typical when an employee leaves or changes their job position.
- Paper submission of work aids
- Digital delivery of property