The employee's personal card (personal file) contains all personal information about the employee, an overview of all information and documents about the employee. It is the basis of HR work and is only seen by the HR manager as part of the employee organizer.
Some of the information you want the employee to see because it will make it easier for you to communicate with them and work. You have the option to set this up in the "About Me" tab.
By default, which we recommend you keep, employees can see:
- Last name
How do I set what employees can see about themselves?
- As an administrator, go to "Administration" and the "Roles" tab.
- Select the role for which you want to make the settings
- In the selected role, you will see a list of the applications to which he/she has access
- Select the "About Me" application
- Select the settings What information can an employee see about themselves?
- Set what data employees can see about themselves
- Save the settings