Risk management in the company - how to do it in Aptien
Welcome to Aptien. We will guide you through the basics of risk management in Aptien. So that you know what is possible in the system and what is not. What you can do and how you can do it. Where it will help you, what it will make easier and where its limits are. Aptien will help you with the basics of risk management, enabling you to:
- create a catalog of risks across the organization
- assess and describe individual risks
- create a risk map of the organization
- create corrective and preventive actions and measures
- manage tasks and work on actions
In the system you can see all the identified risks at a glance and online. The system also allows you to create and manage tasks and activities that result from actions and measures or are otherwise related to risk management. For example, keep minutes of activities or meetings that relate to a specific risk.
What is Aptien?
It is an application for collaboration and communication of people within a company, task and work management, management of various operational company records and company administration. It's not just a risk management system, it's like an electronic filing system and a company intranet where people can communicate with each other, it's your company notice board and your work desk all in one environment. Unlike traditional applications, Aptien is very flexible and customizable.
How will you work as a risk manager in Aptien?
As a risk manager, you are responsible for keeping track of all risk-related information. The system consists of filing cabinets - digital folders - in which you store information. In particular, Aptien will help you to keep all practical information around the risk and follow-up actions and to coordinate work, activities, documents and other information related to the risks.
In particular, you will see risk and measures organizers in your workspace, as well as other organizers where you share information across the business or someone shares with you, such as contacts and companies.
Each risk has its own risk card where you can see everything you need in one place. Information, documentation, minutes and tasks.
In your risk manager workspace, you see
- Assets - an overview of the company's assets from which risk analysis is based
- Risks - where you keep a catalog of risks in the company, risk maps and descriptions of individual risks
- Threats - a register of threats identified in your company
- Measures- where you keep and see all corrective or preventive actions related to the risks
- Incidents - a register of incidents
- Processes - processes as a source of risk, here are the process descriptions that you can make connections to from the risks