How to manage compliance in a company
Welcome to Aptien. We will guide you through the basics of compliance management. So that you know what is possible in the system and what is not. What you can do and how you can do it. Where it will help you, what it will make easier and where its limits are. Aptien will help you manage compliance, specifically allowing you to:
- keep records for legislation, standards and other regulations with which you need to comply
- create and manage records of your internal regulations, directives and work procedures that your employees follow
- create a catalog of non-compliance risks across the organisation
- create corrective and preventive actions and measures
- manage tasks and work on actions
- maintain an incident log to document compliance failures
What is Aptien?
It is an application for collaboration and communication of people within a company, task and work management and management of various operational company records, company administration, task and work management. It's not just a risk management system, it's like an electronic filing system and a company intranet where people can communicate with each other, it's your company notice board and your work desk all in one environment. Unlike traditional applications, Aptien is very flexible, customizable.
How will you work as a compliance manager at Aptien?
As the person responsible for compliance management, you are in charge of keeping track of all compliance-related information. The system consists of Organizers (filing cabinets - digital binders) - in which you store information. In particular, Aptien will help you to keep all practical information around regulations and follow-up actions and to coordinate work, activities, documents and other information that are related to compliance.
- Organizer of legislation and standards
- Organizer of policies, working procedures and other internal company regulations
- Risk register
- Organizer of corrective and preventive actions
- Policies understanding - Familiarization by employees of policies and procedures