What the minutes are for and how they work
Minutes are used to share information. Creating minutes in Aptien is easy. Each entry is automatically linked to its participants, to what it relates to, and you can see it on the calendar. This makes it easy to keep track of. You don't have to think about where to save it. The system does it for you.
You can create minutes for any item
You can create minutes for any item in any Organizer. This record of activity is displayed on a separate "Minutes" tab. The administrator has to activate this function in the Organizer editing.
Make minutes of the activity:
- On - select the entry to which the record relates
- From - To - time limitation of the activity (date and time settings)
- Activity type - select the activity type from the list (mail, call, meeting, maintenance, repair)
- Who - add the employees who participated in the activity
- With whom - in case of activity with a person outside your company, enter this contact
- Which company - select the company with which the activity is taking place
- Minutes - text field for minutes
- Conclusion - text field for the conclusion resulting from the activity
- Tasks - enter the tasks resulting from the activity
You can see the activity set up not only for the item for which you have set up the activity but also for the items listed in the "On" (for a project), "Who" (for employee), "With whom" (for contact) and "Which company" (for company) fields. Also, the entry is visible in the calendar.
What minutes can be used for
- Minutes of business meetings with customers
- Minutes of project meetings
- Minutes of meetings
- Records of maintenance activities