A user is a specific person who works in the system
A user is a specific person who works in the system under their user account. A user logs in by entering an email address and password. Each user is always paired with either a specific employee or a specific contact person from the contact register.
The user is responsible for their behaviour in the system
- The user stores, reads or shares data in the system while working
- All his/her activities maintain an audit trail
- That is, whatever the user does with the data is demonstrable, is recorded by the system
There are three types of users in Aptien
- Office user (user intended for administrative staff)
- Intranet user (user intended for employees)
- Guest (user intended for external employees, i.e. contractors, service technicians, etc.)
The user with the highest privilege is the system administrator.