Welcome to Aptien. We'll guide you through the basics of being a recruiter so you can quickly work on your own and collaborate with others. So that you know what is possible in the system and what is not. What you can do and how you can do it. Where it will help you, what it will make easier and where its limits are.
Aptien will help you keep HR information, but it's not a payroll system - so it won't help you with payroll processing and payroll. It does allow you to keep HR records around people, making it easier to onboard them, communicate with them, and live in the company.
It is an application for collaboration and communication of people within the company, keeping various operational company Organizers, company administration, task and work management. It's not just a personnel system, but it's a kind of electronic filing system beyond the normal HR system. Aptien is also a company intranet where people can communicate with each other, a company bulletin board and a desk for people in the offices. Something like combining Facebook with software for managing orders, projects, contracts, or assets. Information from different areas is linked and traceable from one single application.
Unlike traditional applications, Aptien is very flexible, customizable, and can connect the Organizers where your daily tasks occur. It allows you to attach notes and other information, so you no longer have to write them on different sticky notes and papers. All in one convenient environment.
How will you work as an HR manager in Aptien?
Aptien will help you maintain HR information securely and in the long term, but it will also help you communicate within the company with individual employees and them with you. In self-service, each employee will see their personal information and can update selected ones. You, of course, will always know about it.
As the person responsible for HR, you will work mainly with personnel Organizers. But in addition to these, your workspace will also consist of other Organizers in which you share information across the company.
As an HR manager and the top management of the company, you have access to the personnel Organizers. Because they contain sensitive information, other employees do not have access. These three Organizers are the foundation of HR work:
- Employees - this is where all employee information is kept
- Employment contracts - this is where your employees' employment contracts are stored
- Applicants - a summary of information and communications from job applicants to your company
Each employee only sees their selected information in their personal self-service, where they can also update their personal information to facilitate communication with you.
Kromě základních personálních evidencí máte k dispozici ještě další evidence, které můžete podle potřeb vaší firmy využít. In addition to the basic personnel Organizers, you have additional Organizers that you can use according to your company's needs.
- Job Positions - This is where you keep track of the job positions in your company and information about them
- Organigram (organizational structure) - which allows you to display your organizational chart graphically
- Job Requirement Catalog - designed to create all sorts of requirements you need to track and manage for each job and people
- Training Dates - an Organizer of specific training sessions within the company or that you book for your employees. The training sessions that your people are attending are listed here, and you will be able to keep track of their attendance
Other shared Organizers that you can see and use as an HR manager are:
- Assets - used to keep a list of assets that employees can use. This Organizer is usually shared with other people in the company. Staff responsible for property maintain a list of assets here. A specific piece of property is then assigned to a specific employee. So here, the company maintains a list of assets (for example, work equipment) which can then be linked to the Organizers of the workers who are responsible for it or have been issued it
- Companies - another shared Organizer where you keep track of your suppliers of HR services or training. This Organizer is usually shared with other people in the company
- Contacts - another shared Organizer where your firm keeps contacts that need to be shared across the company. It is a company-wide directory of contacts
- Process Descriptions - is another shared Organizer that helps you describe, manage or improve processes in your company. You can describe each process here, attach suggestions for improvement and - importantly for you - use the list in job descriptions