The Home Page contains all your information
On the Home Page (Home), you can find all vital information connected to you personally. On the top of the page, you can see a date, your time zone, and the role in which you are signed in to the system. You will find these things on your home page:
- What's hot, where you can find new up-to-date information about Tasks you are currently working on and upcoming deadlines
- What would you like to create shows links for creating new records in your favorite Organizers
- About Me displays your personal information
- My Documents: space, where you can save any document you do not wish others to see. You can attach them to your records, projects, or elsewhere
- My Connections: here, you can see all connections that concern you personally. For example, you can see company property entrusted to you or projects you are currently working on
- My activities shows a graph which shows your work within the system
- You can also display your saved filters on the home page
Your Home consists of widgets, which you can drag-and-drop or switch on and off.
Where can you find your Home?
You can access your Home Page by clicking on the house icon called Home on the left-hand-side next to the list of your favorite Organizers. It is placed directly under your name and picture. Another way to access Home is by opening the “Hamburger” menu in the left top corner and clicking on the Homepage.