Employees are the foundation of your HR
Employee records are intended for HR and management and are usually inaccessible to ordinary employees because they contain personal data. Other employees only see their colleagues in the Employee directory. Employee records serve as one central place where you have all the information you need about the employees in your company. Each employee can then see information about themselves in their self-service.
We recommend going through the HR Manager's First Steps guide.
In the Employee organizer, you keep all the information about your employees. Each person in your company has a personal employee file, which contains all their personal and contact details, their employment contract, their job equipment, their financial assessment, their salary progression, their benefits, their training, their identity or health information, and any other related information you need to keep on your employees. You also have information relevant to their onboarding, company life, and termination. Also included is a job description or job classification.
Employee's personnel file and other information
The employee's personnel file contains the basic personal data required
- Employee contact details
- Personal details including residence, insurance companies, and other necessary information for payroll accountants such as health insurance or account number for sending payroll
- Information about the job, its description, job title, and other information
- Employee's work equipment, where you keep track of what the employee has been given
- Wage, remuneration, and employment contract information, you can attach the employment contract, its attachments, and amendments
- Information on qualifications, education, and career history
- Details of the employee's health, medical examinations, and work restrictions
- Details of the employee's identity
- Records of medical examinations
- Other personal documents
Staff appointment tracking and other HR administration
- Maintaining employee personnel records - all necessary employee personal data from onboarding, to necessary HR administration, to employee departure
- Keeping track of personnel appointments such as medical examinations and other permits, certificates or qualifications
- Possibility of attaching the employment contract, its annexes and amendments
- Records of employee interviews
- Keeping personal notes on employees
- Any other employee information
How to plan activities around employees
You can use the Activity Plans tab to plan and confirm one-time or recurring activities around employees, such as onboarding, termination, or employee development and training.
- Training activities and personal development