How to add a new employee
To add a new employee, you must have access to HR organizers, specifically the Employees organizer. This is available to the HR Manager or the Company Director. However, your administrator can also grant this permission to someone else.
- Select the Employees organizer
- Next to its name, you will see the "+ Add Employee" button
- Select the employee's job title and enter their first and last name
- Confirm with the "Save" button
Once created, select the newly created employee in the left list and edit their detailed information in the right window.
How to add a new employee manually
- In the Employees organizer, you can see the "+ Add employee" button
- Select the job title of the employee and enter their first and last name
- Confirm press "Save"
After creation, select a newly created worker in the left employee list and edit their detailed information in the right window.
How to add employees in bulk using import
- At the bottom of the employee overview, select import
- Select the source file (xls or csv) and import the employees. You can find detailed instructions on how to proceed with the import here
In this way, you can not only fill in your employee record at the beginning, but you can also continuously update the employee record.
How to add employees using integration with your system
Integration is always an individual matter. You can either use our open API (Web services) or we will prepare a tailor-made integration for you depending on the system you use. Most often, we get the list of employees from payroll systems or some LDAP system.