Activity groups help improve the organisation of activity plans
To help you keep track of your planned activities, you can organize them into groups.
Examples of activity groups are "Employee onboarding" or "Commissioning" and so on. Activity groups can be found where there is a lot of activities, so it is useful to sort them for better user orientation. They are also used to organize different activity types, for example for different phases of the life cycle.
Examples of the use of activity groups:
- Onboarding (in Employees)
- Employee training and personal development (in Employees)
- Commissioning (Instruments, Assets)
- Maintenance of equipment (Equipment, assets)
- Retirement (Equipment, assets)