Basic duties, obligations and measures of NIS2
The measures and obligations that organizations and companies will have to implement due to NIS2 can be briefly summarized in the following 5 basic measures:
- implement risk analysis and assessment
- ensure the resilience of the internal network, information systems, prevention and data protection
- implement immediate incident resolution and effective crisis management
- ensure safe and reliable suppliers of IT services, including cloud services
- ensure training of employees at all levels and the documentation of all the measures and assets from the above
You can view a more detailed list of measures for NIS2 in the following articles.