Maintaining documentation for assets, equipment, etc.
For each individual asset (apparatus, equipment, etc), keep all the necessary documentation you need for operation, compliance, or other reasons.
This may be different for each type of asset, most commonly:
- Contracts and other acquisition documents
- Commissioning documentation
- Manuals, instructions and user information
- Manufacturer's recommendations
- Technical data sheets
- Declaration of conformity or product certification
- Maintenance records, repair records, inspection records, inspection reports
- Other operational documentation or photographic documentation
You attach the asset documentation to each piece of equipment separately directly to the "Attachments" tab, where you have the documents divided into folders for clarity. However, if you also need to train and familiarize your staff with manuals, we recommend keeping the manuals and training documentation for the equipment separately in the Manuals folder.
- Go to the "Attachments" tab
- Select "Add File"
- The system will prompt you to select the documentation files. Select the file and attach it
- The asset documentation is stored in the system
How to customize folders for asset documentation
You can customize the folders in each of your asset records according to your habits and needs. Only the administrator can change and customize the folders for documents. He or she also determines the access permissions for each folder.
Maintenance record keeping
Logs and records for maintenance performed, i.e. inspections, revisions, maintenance, etc., i.e. inspection records, inspection reports, etc., are recommended to be kept in the form of confirmation of maintenance activities performed in the activity plans tab. Like the above documents, you will see the activity logs in the attachments, but in addition they will be entered via the logged maintenance activity records.