How employees make a report
As a logged-in user, you will find all employee company forms in the left menu under the "Requests and Reports" tab. Here you select the report you need, fill it in and confirm by clicking on "Create". The form is automatically sent to the responsible people in your company for their attention.
All your active reports that you submit are displayed as "Active" in the yellow column on the left. You can also view closed reports on this tab by clicking the arrow next to "Active". You will receive a notification in your inbox when your request is approved or denied. You can use the search box to find specific reports. You can search in the column with pending requests and reports or when you want to submit a request or report and cannot find the request or report.
You can add comments until the request or report is closed.
If you are set up as an approver, you will see the "Approvals" tab on the left menu where you will find reports that are waiting for your approval. Here you can use the search fields to quickly find a specific report. You will find 3 different coloured columns:
- Open - here you will find all pending reports, after opening a submitted report, click on "Confirm" after reading it and for the request choose between "Yes" or "No" and confirmation in the row
- Closed - here you will find all pending requests or reports where you are a monitor or approver
- Cancelled - here you will find all cancelled requests and reports, whether the cancellation was done by the originator or the approver for any reason
Comments can be added to reports until they are closed. Click to view or download the uploaded attachment.
Replace cluttered emails with a simple form
I'm sure your company handles a lot of communication via email when employees need to make an official announcement, for example:
- reporting a doctor's appointment
- report near miss
- reporting equipment failure
- reporting an accident, reporting a car crash
- reporting a work-related injury
You can solve these situations with our employee reports. A company can create almost any form it needs. It is a universal communication tool between employees and the company and is available to all employees in the company who have access to the intranet. Your administrator can create any request or form using a simple interface.
Your internal service desk.