Action buttons are special buttons that can be used to define selected actions:
- Set to storage - means to transfer an item to a repository
- Move between stores - means to remove the item from the user's storage
- Transfer between stores - means to transfer an item between two stores, for example, to transfer a device from building to building
- Assign to user - means to assign an item to a user, for example, to issue a laptop to an employee
- Remove from user - means to remove an item from a user, for example to take a vehicle from an employee after termination of employment
- Print form - means to run the selected print form
Each of the actions can be assigned to a specific role, which is then displayed by the action button and has the permission to perform the action.