This article is about setting up a company training catalogue.
If you want to organize training courses in your company's catalogue into different topics or categories and plan periodic training according to them, use the categories. You can then use them to better plan training for individual positions and also to better organize the individual training dates in your catalog. For example:
- Project management training
- Occupational safety training
- Marketing training
- Language courses
- Software skills development
For each type of training you then set up individual training dates, individual courses that have their own dates, participants and organization around them.
How to set up different types of training
- Go to the training courses organizer
- Go to the record settings
- Select the Records Distribution tab
- Edit the list to suit the training structure in your company