An employee directory allows you to share information about people across the company. The company (its administrator) can set what information can be seen in the directory. By default, basic contact information is published in the directory:
- First name
- Phone number
How to set up the display of additional data in the employee directory?
- As an administrator, go to "Administration" and the "Roles" tab
- Select the role for which you want to make the settings
- In the selected role, you will see a list of the applications to which he/she has access
- Select the Colleagues application
- Select "What detailed information will they see about their colleagues? "
- Set what details employees can see in the employee directory
- Save the settings