My calendar - filtering events
- You can now filter calendar minutes/events by type (meeting, repair, phone, etc.) or by the organizer to which the minute is attached (for example, only minutes from the Projects organizer)
- For activity plans, the filters are the same as in reports, so you can filter for the specific type or organizer in which activity plans are running
- In my calendar you still see only those events and tasks that are assigned to you, you are set in their notifications
Policy Management app extension
- To give you a better overview of the policy distribution and employee portal settings, we've added a tab in the app called "Managed documents settings"
- This tab will show you which organizers you can select files from to distribute to your employees
- The "Distribution lists" tab creates templates for shared documents and adds employees to these lists. If an employee is added to this sheet, they will receive a notification in the policy portal of the document they will review.
- We fixed the role settings, for Team and Company plans it was not possible to save the settings
- It is now possible to add documents to the noticeboard again and share with specific user groups
- Activity plans in the Employee organizer appeared for All regardless of specific settings, fixed
- Kanban offered an "Add Item" button when only "Read" and "Edit" permissions were enabled, fixed